Well this was fun!
I was poking around online and I found a video of my presentation at the Specialized Information Publishers Association in June, 2015.
In this presentation I talk about data, technology and testing — it’s one of my favorite decks to present. Here’s the session description and take-aways:
Content transformation involves more than just words. It’s about leveraging data, technology and testing to increase the value your organization provides to subscribers – and motivating your audience to take the action(s) you want them to.
Join Jeanne Jennings for this fast-paced session with practical advice you can start leveraging as soon as you get back to your office. Join us and you’ll walk away knowing:
- The 4 ways you should be gathering it
- A multitude of ways you can use it to boost response
- The one feature that will improve your team’s productivity as well as your bottom-line results
- The biggest reason that technology doesn’t deliver as anticipated – and how to address it
- The 16 types of digital marketing tests you should be doing
- A simple way to ‘bake’ testing into your regular marketing program
You’ll leave this session with increased enthusiasm for your digital marketing – and with enough ideas to become a digital marketing rock star in your organization.
If you have a few minutes, check it out and get some practical advice you can use to improve (oops, I mean transform) your own email and digital marketing initiatives. And if you’re looking for a speaker, either for an industry event or a corporate workshop, give me a call!