A former client of mine, who is awesome to work with, has moved to a start-up and is looking to hire a full-time digital marketer — title and salary commensurate with experience.
The opportunity is in the Wilmington, Delaware area and they are really hoping to hire someone who can be onsite; right now they are not looking for remote candidates.
Full job description below – if you are interested feel free to email your resume and cover letter to me (email@example.com) and I’ll get them into the hands of the hiring manager.
- Market is $282 Billion of credit qualified customers who will save money by refinancing their student loans
- Plan is to help these customers by educating them with unbiased information around student loan refinancing and provide them with a marketplace of options when they’re ready to refinance those loans.
- Primary goal is to generate large volumes of loans in 2018 for our lending partners thru digital channels.
Epic Research is the parent company funding this start-up. Some info about Epic:
- Will generate billions in loans for our partners in 2017
- Deep connections in financial services space
- Strong track record of success with startups of products and businesses
Required experience for the candidate:
- Designed and executed digital marketing strategies in a direct response environment.
- Track record of exceeding goals
- Has grown a product/division/business from an early stage
Examples of responsibilities:
- Create and execute a plan to hit monthly loan volume goals
- Execute advertising campaigns to hit monthly email collection goals
- Build marketing funnels that drive audiences to our lending partners
- Manage a Paid Media agency to optimize around our key metrics
- Partner with editorial team to identify content gaps for customer/marketing
- Develop dashboards to evaluate progress on key metrics
- Participate in weekly update meetings with the executive team
Characteristics of successful candidate:
- Need for closure
- Sense of curiosity
- Practical approach to innovation
- Highly organized and able to work independently